Check out our Facebook page:
To receive notifications on CMH agendas, events, and meetings, click on the "Notify Me" icon at the bottom of the page (directions on how to subscribe will be listed at the top of the page).
Posted on: July 2, 2019
- CRCT is scheduled to have two brief system outages this Independence Day holiday as follows:
Thursday, July 4, 2019 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Thursday, July 4, 2019 between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (1 hour)
Posted on: May 17, 2019
- Please see the attached opportunity, coordinated by Community Alliance, to advocate for our system and the folks we serve. It is an important time for voices to be heard so please consider attending and also share the information with folks we serve, families, neighbors, etc.
Disability Town Hall
Posted on: February 1, 2019
- The makeup test for the Medication Administration class that was canceled on January 31st, will be on Wednesday, February 6th, from 5pm-9pm, at the LRC. The first part of this class was on January 29th.
Posted on: January 30, 2019
- WCCMH will be closed tomorrow, January 31st, due to the weather conditions.
- The Medication Administration test for January 31st is canceled and will be rescheduled for a later date.
Posted on: January 7, 2019
- Here is an excerpt of the Community Mental Health Association of Michigan’s latest update on the Lame Duck Session.
Posted on: December 14, 2018
- CRCT will have two brief system outages around the Christmas holiday as follows:
Saturday, December 22, 2018 between 9:00am and 10:00am (1 hour)
Tuesday, December 25, 2018 between 5:00pm and 6:00pm (1 hour)
Posted on: December 5, 2018
- Washtenaw CMH 2017 Annual Report: Read all about our progress on our 2017-2022 strategic plan, our programs, recent initiatives, exciting opportunities and more!
Follow this link to the annual report https://washtenawannualreport.com/- and thanks always for your support.
Posted on: November 21, 2018
- The 2018 CMHAM presentation was found to be very helpful to those who were able to make the CMH Town Hall on November 15th for updates about the election and what's next for CMH.
Below, is the link to Alan Bolter's PowerPoint presentation: