Frequently Asked Questions

  • Who do I contact for questions related to Incident Reports or if I would like to request a training in regards to Incident Reports?
    Please contact teRI DeRose at 734-544-2991 or 

  • How do I become a Provider?

    Please complete the "Interested Provider Form" which is located here: Forms. WCCMH will contact you once they receive the completed form.

  • How do I get access to your electronic health record-CRCT?

    Please complete the following form:CRCT New User Request Form, electronically and return back to Sara Hungerford in word form at Please note that this form must be completed by a Supervisor or Manager.

  • What is the link to your electronic health record-CRCT?

    The link to CRCT can be found here: CRCT