|General Office Hours||Marriage License Applications||County ID Card Applications|
|Mon. - Fri.||Mon. - Fri.||Mon. - Fri.|
|8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
Order certified copies of birth, death and marriage records to be mailed to you. Images are not available online.
Birth records for births occurring in Washtenaw County since 1867 are available from the Vital Records office.
Search for or register an Assumed Name or Co-Partnership.
The Washtenaw County Identification Card is a photo ID available to Washtenaw County residents age 11 and older.
Death records for deaths occurring in Washtenaw County since 1867 are available from the Vital Records office.
Information about access to certain Vital Records data and images for genealogical researchers.
Learn how to obtain a marriage license.
File an original copy or request a certified copy of military discharge papers on file in our office.
Learn how to become a notary public commissioned by the Michigan Secretary of State to serve as an unbiased and impartial witness.
Veteran Identification Cards are available to veterans honorably discharged (or equivalent) who reside within Washtenaw County.
- Application for a Certificate of Assumed Name (PDF)
- Application for a Marriage License (PDF)
- Application for Certificate of Copartnership (PDF)
- Business Names Instruction Document (PDF)
- Non-Resident Consent to Service (PDF)
- Request for Certified Copies of Birth, Marriage, Death, Business Names and Military Discharge (PDF)