Report an Issue

Report a Flooding Problem

The Washtenaw County Water Resources Commissioner wants you to report any and all drainage or flooding concerns relating to county drains, illegal dumping, or stormwater. If this is a flooding emergency - call 911. For other issues, please contact our office.

Common examples of problems include:

  • Flooding
  • Illegal dumping
  • Soil Erosion
  • Street drainage blockages

During Business Hours

The Water Resources Commissioner's office is open 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. During business hours please contact us at 734-222-6860 or email us.

After Hours

Launch an interactive map to plot where drainage service is needed, include a photo if possible. A member of our staff will contact you as soon as available.